Some tips for weight loss/lose,
- Take more foods of vegetable origin
- Reduction of foods of animal origin and oil origin.
- Reduction the direct carbohydrate( e.g, rice, potato, )
- Reduction of fat intake to 20-30 percent of total energy intake.
- Consumption of saturated fats must be limited to less reduction in saturated fat may be made up by mono and poly-unsaturated fat.
- A reduction of dietry cholesterol to below 100 mg per 1000 kcal per day.
- An increase in complex carbohydrate consumption( e.g vegetable fruits , whole grains and legumes)
- Avoidance of alcohol consumption, reduction of salt intake to 5g daily or less.
A) Dietary changes: The proportion of energy dense food such as simple carbohydrates fats should be. The fiber content I diet should be increase through the consumption of common in refined foods. The fiber containing foods are –oesbgul, legnine,cellulose nemi cellulose etc. these type of food also can prevent constipation and other intestinal disorder.
Such as- 1) Colon cancer
Besides adequate levels of essential nutrients in the low energy diets should be ensured. The essential nutrients are essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, essential minerals. The reduction of diets should be as close as possible to existing nutritional patterns. The most fundamental consideration is that the food energy intake should not be greater than what is necessary for energy expenditure. It must requires modification of the patients behavior and strong motivation to lose weight maintain an ideal weight according to his/her physician suggestion. Pure drinking water can also reduce the fat of the body. So who are attempting to lose/loss weight they can drink water for this reason.
Unfortunately most steps to reduce weight in obese persons by dietary advice remain unsuccessful.
B) Increased physical activity: Regular physical exercise is the key to an increased energy expenditure. Daily walking and other exercise are important part of weight reducing programmed.
C) Other: Appetite suppressing drugs have been tried in the control of obesity, they are generally inadequate to produce massive weight loss in severely obese patients.
Surgical treatment (e.g gastric bypass, gastroplasty jaw wiring to eliminate the eating of solid food have all been tried with limited success)
The most important things of all to control obesity or loss body weight – to diagnosis the cause of obesity accordingly take the treatment from doctors.
In short one should not expect quick or even tangible results in all causes from obesity prevention programs.
Health education has in important role to play in teaching the people how to reduce over weight. A fruitful result will be to indentify those children who are at rise of becoming obese and find way of preventing it.